ONeilOnline maintains a highly scalable and redundant network with more than 1000+ Gigabit per second network capacity. Diverse paths from each of our datacenters provide for industry-leading quality fiber optic connectivity through such providers as
Internap, Level 3, Telia, NTT, Zayo, CenturyLink, Seattle Internet Exchange, Hurricane Electric, Cognet, Tinet, Internap, GTT, Hibernia, SCNET, United Internet Exchange, XO, Fibertech, TW Telecom, Time Warner Cable, TierPoint, Global Crossing, TATA, Cogent, Psychz, Equinix, Global Swicth, Interxion, iCastCenter, , FL-IX, DataHop, COLT, BT, Goscomb, Epsilion, Telstra, Telecom Italia, KT, LG U+, RETN, KDDI, Sprint, AO, Filanco, Telcom-Birzha, Internet2, Toronto Internet Exchange, IDC Frontier, Softbank, TWTC, TPA-IX.
All of our data centers feature:
- 100% availability and uptime.
- Overall design to sustain one or more worst-case failures with no critical impact on services.
- Multiple layers of surveillance and access control to protect against physical intrusion.
- Multiple active power distribution paths, including redundant components.
- Multiple, diverse power feeds from independent substations.
- Multi-megawatt diesel generator backup power.
- Multiple diverse communications resources.
- Facility-wide fire suppression systems.